Skip to content
Veritas Flushing Chisel Handle & Blade Sets
- We designed this flushing chisel based on a set of antique patternmakers’ chisels from our collection
- More than just for flush trimming inlay or joinery, a flushing chisel allows you to work into corners and extend flat surfaces right up to adjacent surfaces where a plane blade cannot reach
- One hand pushes the tool while your other hand guides the blade along the workpiece, giving you fine control with a comfortable grip, producing a smooth paring action
- The PM-V11 steel chisel blades are thin, reducing the overall weight of the tool and keeping your fingers close to the surface for a tactile connection to the work
- In a departure from the tapered-pin connector of the original chisel set, our interchangeable blades have threaded sockets for a quick, secure connection to the torrefied maple handle
- The handle can be easily disconnected whenever you want to switch blades
- We offer four blade-and-handle chisel sets (sized 1/2", 3/4", 1" and 1 1/2") as well as a five-piece set that includes all four blade sizes and a single handle
- The handle is available separately in case you need a replacement or simply want spares
- All blades are 5 3/4" long and 1/8" thick; each chisel is roughly 11 3/4" overall
- Made in Canada
Items in your cart
Get notified via email when this item is back in stock online.
You’ll receive a one-time email when this item is back in stock online. We won’t share your address with anybody else.
NAME YOUR WISH LIST