Skip to content
- Making sure all the clamps and pieces of a large project are correctly aligned for glue-up can be a challenge, especially for adhesives with short open times
- This system simplifies the process by converting a table or bench top into a clamping station, holding clamps upright and in position so all you have to worry about is assembling the parts
- Each Baltic birch plywood rail is machined with alternating 3/8" wide slots for parallel-jaw bar clamps and 1 3/32" wide slots for 3/4" pipe clamps
- The pair of 30" long rails provides a stable base for clamping wide projects, and the only limit on how far apart you place them is the reach of your clamps
- The 11/16" thick rails can be used freestanding on any table top or, for improved stability, mounted in 3/4" or 20mm dog holes using the four included platform saddles
- Made in Canada
Items in your cart
Get notified via email when this item is back in stock online.
You’ll receive a one-time email when this item is back in stock online. We won’t share your address with anybody else.
NAME YOUR WISH LIST