Skip to content
- Stable, rigid and reliable, this 300mm rule excels at measurement and layout tasks
- Cut from a 2 1/2" wide solid aluminum extrusion
- Fine laser-etched markings stand out clearly against the matte black anodized finish
- Graduated in millimetres; one edge reads right to left and the other left to right
- Tapered edges lie within 0.010" of the stock surface to avoid parallax errors that can occur when marking
- “Feet” set back from each edge provide a clearance to ensure markings will not be smudged by the rule, and that the rule registers close to each edge
- Broad profile makes it easy to plant a hand comfortably
- Protruding ribs ensure a slip-free mechanical lock
- Butts nicely against a fence for setting blade offsets, and is wide enough to provide a vertical register in use
- Made in Canada
Items in your cart
Get notified via email when this item is back in stock online.
You’ll receive a one-time email when this item is back in stock online. We won’t share your address with anybody else.
NAME YOUR WISH LIST