Skip to content
Veritas Miniature Honing Guide
- This honing guide allows those who use our miniature chisels and planes to keep the blades properly sharpened
- A 1:3-scale version of the Veritas sharpening system, it consists of a honing guide and an angle jig
- The honing guide has a die-cast aluminum body that rides on a brass roller and accepts blades up to 3/4" wide; the stainless-steel clamping knob holds the blade against a pad in the guide
- The angle-setting jig has a 2 1/2" long base and a five-sided wheel that you can turn to a selected facet; you can use it to set your blade angle to 15°, 20°, 25°, 30° or 35°
- With the blade loosely held in the honing guide, simply roll the guide up to the wheel and clamp the blade
- You can return to exactly the same angle each time you want to hone a blade, ensuring accuracy and reducing sharpening time
- The system is also a sharpening option for other small blades, such as those used with our flat detail palm plane and other small planes
- Comes in a French-fitted leatherette presentation box
- Made in Canada
Care And Use
Items in your cart
Get notified via email when this item is back in stock online.
You’ll receive a one-time email when this item is back in stock online. We won’t share your address with anybody else.
NAME YOUR WISH LIST