Skip to content
Veritas Small Fine-Tooth Crosscut Saw
- Incorporates all of the critical characteristics of a classic fine joinery saw, yet is executed using modern production processes and state-of-the-art materials.
- The 0.020" thick high-carbon steel blade features 14 rip-cut teeth per inch, having 0.003" of set per side.
- The teeth have a rake angle of 14° and an included angle of 60°.
- The revolutionary spine is injection molded under high pressure using an advanced material, incorporating stainless-steel powder for weight, glass fiber for stiffness and a polymer resin binder.
- The blade and stainless-steel handle-mounting bolt are completely over-molded, creating a solid one-piece blade/spine/mount assembly.
- A single brass fastener secures the bubinga handle, the shape of which has been derived from antique saws in the Lee Valley collection.
- The saw has excellent balance, cuts easily and true and has a comfortable pistol grip that makes the saw feel as if it's an extension of your arm.
|Veritas® Dovetail Saw
Care And Use
Items in your cart
Get notified via email when this item is back in stock online.
You’ll receive a one-time email when this item is back in stock online. We won’t share your address with anybody else.
NAME YOUR WISH LIST