Skip to content
Veritas Rip & Crosscut Tenon Saws
- 16” long high-carbon steel blade is 0.024” thick with 0.003” of teeth set per side
- 9 tpi rip saw has teeth with 14° rake angle; 12 tpi crosscut saw teeth have 15° rake angle and have been filed with alternating 15° bevels to sever wood fibers
- Weighs in at just under 1-1/2 lb
- Glass and stainless steel filled polymer spine is molded over blade and handle stud
- Single brass fastener secures hardwood handle
- Made in Canada
|Veritas® Rip Tenon Saw
|Veritas® Crosscut Tenon Saw
Care And Use
Items in your cart
Get notified via email when this item is back in stock online.
You’ll receive a one-time email when this item is back in stock online. We won’t share your address with anybody else.
NAME YOUR WISH LIST