Skip to content
Veritas Quick-Release Sliding Tail Vise
- Ductile iron body with zinc-alloy end plates, steel shafts and guide rods and a maple handle
- Symmetrical end plates allow T-handle and quick-release lever to be installed in either right- or left-handed orientation
- Vise can be mounted at either end of bench
- Attach mounting plate to underside of bench, then register and secure vise mechanism to plate
- Using wood that you supply, add a custom-made jaw the same thickness as bench skirt
- Quick-release mechanism has on-off lever to engage or disengage Acme-threaded screw
- Force of up to 300 lb can be applied in both clamping and spreading applications
- Maximum travel is 7-3/4"
- Requires an unobstructed mounting area at least 17" x 6-1/2" on underside of bench top
- Includes mounting hardware
- Made in Canada
- Patented and patent pending
|Veritas® Sliding Tail Vise
Care And Use
Items in your cart
Get notified via email when this item is back in stock online.
You’ll receive a one-time email when this item is back in stock online. We won’t share your address with anybody else.
NAME YOUR WISH LIST